Widgetized Section

Issue 326 – New independent group takes control of town council

A LOCAL woman, who has to spend the majority of her time in a wheelchair, is undertaking a skydive to raise money for the ‘Cots for Tots’ appeal at Bristol Children’s Hospital.

Karen Stewart will take the plunge at Redlands Farm in Swindon on the 10th of September to mark her 40th birthday and to raise money for the appeal, which will celebrate its 10th anniversary this year.
Karen said, “Although I am a little nervous, I believe in challenging myself and many people in wheelchairs have skydived. I just hope that I don’t embarrass myself!
“I thought it would be a great way to combine fulfilling a lifelong ambition and raising money for a fantastic cause at the same time. I also thought that it would be a great way to mark my 40th birthday.”
Karen’s son, James, suffers from neurofibromatosis, a genetically-inherited disorder in which the nerve tissue grows tumours and may cause serious damage by compressing nerves or other tissue. James has been a patient at Bristol Children’s Hospital since the age of two. Along with this, James also has problems with his leg that would mean that it would almost certainly fracture and be very difficult to heal due to a diseased bone. He has had several operations and is currently wearing a fixator on his leg, which will hopefully allow enough stability for the bone to heal fully.
“James has received the most wonderful care at Bristol Children’s Hospital under the care of Mr Monsell,” said Karen, “and the new special care baby unit will allow many more parents to benefit from this excellent hospital.”
The Cots for Tots Appeal hopes to raise £1million to provide four life-saving cots and a new intensive care suite at the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at St Michael’s Hospital Bristol and a family accommodation suite close by.
The unit cares for more than 600 babies every year from Bristol and all over the South West of England.
It is the only unit in the South West equipped and able to provide life-saving treatment, care and surgery at the highest level.
To sponsor Karen visit www.justgiving.com/karenstewart101 or contact her on 01373 451896, or for more information about the Cots for Tots Appeal visit www.cotsfortots.org.uk.

11 Responses to Issue 326 – New independent group takes control of town council

1. I’ll immediately seize your rss as I can not find your email subscription hyperlink or newsletter service.

Do you’ve any? Kindly allow me recognise so that I may just subscribe.
    Thanks.

2. dong trung ha thao tuoi

March 18, 2018 at 9:01 pm

Every weekend i used to pay a visit this website, because i want enjoyment, for the reason that this this web page conations truly fastidious funny stuff too.

3. Ahaa, seine angenehm Diskussion Impressum Schriftstück an dieser Stelle an diesem Blog,
    Ich habe alle, die soo gelesen jetzt ich auch zu kommentieren an dieser Stelle.

4. cam Sites

May 19, 2018 at 4:32 pm

Valuable info. Lucky mе I found yօur web site by chance,
    andd I’m surprised ᴡhy this coincidence did not tоok рlace еarlier!

I bookmarked it.

5. ibcbet

May 21, 2018 at 5:03 am

all the time i used to read smaller content which as well clear their motive,
    and that is also happening with this article which I am reading at this time.

6. Kelli

May 21, 2018 at 3:34 pm

Hello, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was
    just curious if you get a lot of spam feedback?
    If so how do you protect against it, any plugin or anything you can recommend?
    I get so much lately it’s driving me insane so any support
    is very much appreciated.

7. Daftar-judionline.com

May 23, 2018 at 6:42 pm

Hi! I know this is sort of off-topic but I needed to ask.
    Does operating a well-established blog like yours require a lot of work?
    I am brand new to writing a blog however I do write in my diary everyday.
    I’d like to start a blog so I can share my own experience and views online.
    Please let me know if you have any ideas or tips for brand
    new aspiring blog owners. Thankyou!

8. Lace Wigs

June 1, 2018 at 4:08 pm

Lace Wigs
    That’s the only way she’s not going to go near the cliff edge again because she’s
    actually fallen off a small one. I think it’s the only way
    you really do learn how to look after yourself because just saying it, saying don’t go
    to the cliff edge ’cause you might fall off and hurt yourself doesn’t cut the mustard.
    It just doesn’t.Don’t go out with that boy because he will take your heart out of your mouth, fry it up with bacon and
    eat it.

wigs for women Liquid latex peals off fairly easily.
    You might want to apply some extra latex in the area where your facial hair is for
    removal if you feel you can apply the hair neatly and accurately.
    You can always use rubbing alcohol or nail polish remover if it
    won’t peal off, but like I said, it should peal off fairly easily..

wigs for women

human hair wigs Do I like dealing with child molesters?
    No, but every member of our society has the right to legal representation.Anonymity: I still walk
    past judges in the street who wear suits and barely recognise them.
    There have been judges that I didn realise were bald, or
    had red hair, until I saw them without a wig.
    Just to use your original post if you were around the Courts
    at lunch time you probably have seen a stream of unrobed/wigged judges walk out the front
    door without even realising it.Heck I walked past members of a jury in a trial I was involved
    in on the street without my robes on, and its taken them a moment to realise who I was,
    and they even remarked “I didn realise you were so tall.” This is after a week in court where I literally been standing about 3 metres away
    from them.When the Family Court was established, in an effort to make it more accessible
    they removed the requirement to wear wigs and robes.
    human hair wigs

cheap wigs human hair The concert was broadcast live
    on HBO from The Palace of Auburn Hills in Auburn Hills, Michigan on August 26, 2001.[36] Known as Madonna Live!

Drowned World Tour 2001, the broadcast was announced by Nancy Geller, senior vice
    president of HBO Original Programming. She commented,
    “It’s a thrill for us to have Madonna back, because we know it is going to be a spectacular show, with that combination of her amazing talent and extravagant style which only Madonna can bring.” It was produced by Marty Callner and
    directed by Hamish Hamilton. “Gone” was performed for the
    television broadcast and DVD release.[37] The
    special was seen by 5.7 million viewers.[38] The broadcast won the Best TV Concert category
    at the 2002 AOL TV Viewer Awards.[39]. cheap wigs human hair

costume wigs After her imprisonment, Bembenek filed
    three unsuccessful appeals of her conviction citing police errors in handling of key evidence and the fact
    that one of the prosecution’s witnesses, Judy Zess,
    had recanted her testimony, stating it was made under duress.

Bembenek and her supporters also alleged that Milwaukee police may have singled her out for prosecution because of her role as a key witness in a federal investigation into police corruption. Bembenek’s supporters suggested that Fred
    Schultz may have arranged to have someone else murder
    his ex wife. costume wigs

costume wigs The young children, especially babies,
    are prone to be loud enough to disturb the patrons around them.
    It’s not the business’ responsibility to deal with the children, but if it disturbs other customers, they have an obligation to intervene.
    Ask the family to step outside to calm their children down. costume wigs

hair extensions I know your little brother is difficult and
    is piling on you. BUT you were his leadership and you let
    him move into a friends home, instead of standing up for him it what should have been his new home.

Just remember, that he was likely going to have issues considering his harsh childhood.
    hair extensions

costume wigs Primrose and West was the name of a blackface song and dance
    team made up of partners George Primrose and William H.

“Billy” West. They later went into the business of minstrel troupe ownership with a refined, high class
    approach that signaled the final stage in the development
    of minstrelsy as a distinct form of entertainment.[1]In 1877, Primrose and West were
    playing with a minstrel troupe owned by J costume wigs.

9. Sex Fete Dolj

June 20, 2018 at 1:10 am

An intriguing discussion іs worth comment. There’s no doubt tһat tһat
    yoou sould publish morе on this topic, it may not Ье a taboo subject bbut
    ᥙsually people do not discuss ѕuch issues. Ꭲo thhe next!

All thе best!!

10. ebony escort hong kong

June 20, 2018 at 10:54 am

So, even European escorts Shanghai ⅽan preѕent yοu.

11. SARMS for Sale

June 25, 2018 at 7:55 am

Useful info. Fortunate me I found your web site unintentionally, and I am
    shocked why this twist of fate did not came about earlier!
    I bookmarked it.