If you would like to advertise in the Frome Times or on this website, please call Martyn Payne, Sarah Jarvis or Ian Drew on 01225 704761.
For further details and pricing details please download the PDF file near the bottom of this page for rates and mechanical data.
Alternatively you can email email@example.com
“I was really pleased. I had lots of feedback
- it just goes to show how well the paper is read.”
Sam Keller, Train Station Creche, Frome
“I had a great response from the ad and I would like to thank you for including the written piece about my business. I have had several enquiries following this and I really appreciated you including this and it most definitely helped. I will be in touch when I am ready to advertise again.”
Marcine, Mobility2U, Westbury
“I would just like to say what a good response we have to our advert in Melksham News. I always ask new customers where they’ve heard about us and 99% say your paper. I’ve tried quite a few other ways to advertise and none of them work anywhere near as well as Melksham News. Everyone in town reads it.”
Lawrence Webb, Webb Private Hire, Melksham
“We ask people where they have heard about us, and people have been saying the Melksham Independent News. We have spoken to other newspapers but find that they ask for ridiculous amounts of money for the same advert. We don’t advertise anywhere else – we find that people read the Melksham News which is why they see our advert.”
Christine York, Anton’s, Melksham
“We’ve had a wonderful response, absolutely brilliant. We keep a check on where all our enquiries come from and your papers are by far the best.”
“Can I just say a really big thank you for your recent advert and feature. It was brilliant and worked much better that I could have dreamed of. It has given my business a fantastic start – I’ve been able to give up my day job to go full time and I am already booked up solid for the next three months.”
Sylvie Miles, Smiles Painting and Decorating
“As I will be retiring at the end of February, would you please cancel my advertisement in Melksham Independent News. Thank you for your help over the past few years. The advertisements have brought in a significant amount of work in the Melksham area. I am looking forward to putting my feet up whilst you continue to keep up the good work you are doing!”
MJ Butler, UK Blinds
If you do not have Acrobat reader you can download a free copy of Acrobat Reader from: www.adobe.com
Advertising Conditions of Acceptance
1. The publisher shall not be liable for any loss or damage occasioned by any total or partial failure (however caused) of publication or distribution of any newspaper or edition in which any advertisement is scheduled to appear.
2. Please check your ad. Whilst careful checking procedures are undertaken, we strongly advise advertisers to check their ads and regret that no responsibility will be taken for more than one wrong insertion. If you find a mistake please notify our office.
3. In the event of any error, misprint or omission in the printing of an advertisement or part of an advertisement, the publisher will either re-insert the advertisement or relevant part of the advertisement as the case may be, or make a reasonable refund or adjustment to the cost. No re-insertions, refunds or adjustments will be made where the error, misprint or omission does not materially detract from the advertisement.
4. In no circumstances shall the liability of the publisher for any error, misprint or omission exceed the amount of a full refund of the price paid to the publisher for the particular advertisement in connection with which liability arose, or the cost of a further corrective advertisement of a type and standard reasonably comparable to that in connection with which the liability arose.
5. Cancellations should be made in writing and must be received by 1pm on the Friday prior to publication.
6. Advertisements can only be accepted on the basis that the advertiser warrants that the advertisement does not contravene current legislation – in particular the Trade Descriptions Act, 1968, and the Consumer credit Act, 1974 and the Financial Services Act 1986 – and complies with the law of the European Union in force at the time in the United Kingdom.
7. The advertiser agrees to indemnify the publisher for all costs, damages or other charges as a result of legal action or threatened legal action arising from the publication of an advertisement.
8. The placing of an advertisement amounts to acceptance of these conditions.