Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone
The Frome Times is a free, fortnightly newspaper which distributes over 13,700 copies in Frome. For the last 16 years the publication has earned a reputation for informed coverage of Frome stories by local journalists with a detailed understanding of the town and its people. It is a family business which is also responsible for two other local newspapers: Melksham (Melksham Independent News) and in Westbury (White Horse News).
If you would like to advertise in the Frome Times or on this website, please call Martyn Payne or Sarah Jarvis on 01373 452109 .
Alternatively you can email email@example.com
If you do not have Acrobat reader you can download a free copy of Acrobat Reader from: www.adobe.com
“Hi Ian, Just to say thanks again for our advert. Apart from word of mouth, virtually all of my new customers come from yourselves.
People really do love the paper; it’s packed full of news and really well read; I think new coverage is really positive, rather than all the doom and gloom you get with most newspapers these days.
Keep up the good work! Best wishes”
Steve Green, Steve Green Plumbing & Heating
“I should like to take this opportunity to thank the publishers for providing such an excellent community newspaper. It has faithfully served the interests of those living in the Frome area since it started in 1998. Your paper plays a vital part in supporting all aspects of community life. You are providing a unique and comprehensive service which keeps people informed of everything that is happening in our town. Most importantly, it is your dedicated promotion and support of new initiatives, community projects and events not to mention local good causes that makes the Frome Times so special. We are so lucky to have an independently owned newspaper that can truly represent the local community. We would certainly be the poorer without it!”
Martin Bax, President of the Frome Festival
“Hi Ian, Just to say a very big thank you for the recruitment advert you ran for us recently. It has worked surprisingly well; we had over 40 applications and I”m hoping to interview several of them over the next few days. Not bad for a £49.50 advert!”
Ian McCaughan, Co-operative Travel
“Advertising in the Frome Times is without doubt bringing to us new customers on a regular basis. We are very pleased with the results and would definitely recommend the Frome Times to others. Well done Frome Times and thanks for all your assistance and helpful advice”
Nick Dolan, Frome Plastering
“The Frome Times offers a competitive and comprehensive service and as a local business, we felt it provides the best coverage. We are very pleased with the results. Almost immediately after we placed the first advert the bookings were coming in and the tables were filling with diners. Great service and customer care. Thank you”
Richard, The Old Bath Arms, Palmer Street.
” I have have found that the best advertising has consistently been in the Frome Times. It is very reasonable and the staff are really helpful. I am very happy to recommend the Frome Times for promoting your business”
Jenny Clarke Marston Foot Clinic
“Most of my self employed clients have come from the advert, but recently I have had enquiries from a couple of big jobs in response to the advert”
Phil Gray, Frome
“The Frome Times has provided us with an excellent, cost effective platform for our advertising which has produced a steady stream of new customers. We are really pleased with the results and a recent job advert produced over 20 candidates for our apprentice scheme”
Malcolm Webster, Vallis Auto Centre.
“I was really pleased. I had lots of feedback – it just goes to show how well the paper is read.”
Sam Keller, Train Station Creche.
“In the past i have spent thousands of pounds with other publications and received a poor response. That all changed when I placed an advert in the Frome Times.
I had a refreshingly good response to my advert and I would recommend the Frome Times to others”
Robert Baker, Bath Street Salon.
1. The publisher shall not be liable for any loss or damage occasioned by any total or partial failure (however caused) of publication or distribution of any newspaper or edition in which any advertisement is scheduled to appear.
2. Please check your ad. Whilst careful checking procedures are undertaken, we strongly advise advertisers to check their ads and regret that no responsibility will be taken for more than one wrong insertion. If you find a mistake please notify our office.
3. In the event of any error, misprint or omission in the printing of an advertisement or part of an advertisement, the publisher will either re-insert the advertisement or relevant part of the advertisement as the case may be, or make a reasonable refund or adjustment to the cost. No re-insertions, refunds or adjustments will be made where the error, misprint or omission does not materially detract from the advertisement.
4. In no circumstances shall the liability of the publisher for any error, misprint or omission exceed the amount of a full refund of the price paid to the publisher for the particular advertisement in connection with which liability arose, or the cost of a further corrective advertisement of a type and standard reasonably comparable to that in connection with which the liability arose.
5. Cancellations should be made in writing and must be received by 1pm on the Friday prior to publication.
6. Advertisements can only be accepted on the basis that the advertiser warrants that the advertisement does not contravene current legislation – in particular the Trade Descriptions Act, 1968, and the Consumer credit Act, 1974 and the Financial Services Act 1986 – and complies with the law of the European Union in force at the time in the United Kingdom.
7. The advertiser agrees to indemnify the publisher for all costs, damages or other charges as a result of legal action or threatened legal action arising from the publication of an advertisement.
8. The placing of an advertisement amounts to acceptance of these conditions.