A SPANISH deli and restaurant that was set to close at the end of this year, will now be shutting on Saturday 28th October, owners have said.
Lo Rapitenc is based on Cheap Street and announced closure last month due to ‘economic struggles’. The owners said they would be closing in December; however, they have now said they will be shutting their doors at the end of October, earlier than expected.
A statement on their Facebook page said, “It’s nice to know the building won’t be empty long, but obviously we feel really sad to be saying goodbye.”
The team plan to do something for their final weekend and will still be continuing with their food stall, the Brave Potato, at local events and festivals.
For more information about their final event, visit the Lo Rapitenc Facebook page.
Send us your news!
Help us keep your community connected and informed.
Do you have an interesting story you would like to share? Have you seen something you feel needs more attention? Get in touch with a reporter today!
✉️ Click here to get in touch with a reporterSupport Frome Times
Help us keep your community connected and informed.
Local news is under pressure more than ever. For just £5 a month, you can support independent reporting that shares local stories, investigates the issues that affect you, and keeps residents up to date.
Choose a monthly subscription or a one-off donation to support independent journalism in Frome.












